As the peak organisation for the educational use of digital technologies in Tasmania, you are invited to join as a member.
There are four levels of membership:
- Personal (ACS member discount)
- Institution (reinstated 2022).
Anyone with an interest can join and you do not have to be affiliated with a school or educational institution.
The membership period runs for 12 months from the date of joining. You can join at any stage in the the year and be entitled to 12 months full registration.
Becoming a member of TASITE has many benefits:
- Networking with like minded professionals through events and social media
- Reduced registration at local events
- Access to the ACCE journal archive - Australian Educational Computing
- Access to events of ACCE member groups
- Reduced registration rates for the ACCE conference
- Current members are able to apply for Professional Association status with ACCE. (subject to criteria)
- Access to the TASITE and ACCE annual Awards
Please use the form below to complete your membership application. You will be notified in due course with a membership number.